Monday, September 26, 2011

THE List.

I have one year. Well actually, I'm already down to 11 months now. This is a list of things I want to do during my Protege Year. If you have anything you think I should add to the list, let me know!! AND if you have connections to make some of these things happen, please share :)

I've already gotten to do lots of great things since I got to DC on September 1st. I've toured the Naval Academy in Annapolis, gone apple picking in Maryland, lots of monument walks, went to a Mystics game, and I've been to 3 Nationals games. I've already had lots of fun, but I'm hoping to cross off everything on my list by next August! Here's to lots of adventures!! 

1. Go on a Segway tour
2. Tour the Museum of Modern Art in NYC
3. See Handel's Messiah at the Kennedy Center
4. Tour the Capitol building
5. Fly a kite next to the Washington Monument
6. Visit the Holocaust Museum
7. Tour the National Cathedral
8. Sporting events! Redskins, Nationals, Mystics, Wizards, DC United
9. Go to the National Zoo
10. Hang out at Gravelly Point
11. Write a sermon with Heather
12. Visit all the Smithsonian Museums in DC
13. Ice skating at the Sculpture Garden with Jenilee
14. Hike the Billy Goat Trail
15. Go to the Inner Harbor (the REAL Inner Harbor)
16. Go to the Army v Navy game
17. Visit Mount Vernon
18. National arboretum 4 leaf clover competition
19. Ferry from Old Town to National Habor 
20. Hang out at Yards Park
21. Shooting range with Maegan 
22. Ice sculptures
23. Midnight Memorial tour with Heather
24. Change of the guard at Arlington
25. Baltimore aquarium
26. See Memphis on Broadway with Heather
27. Marine Barracks parade
28. Visit Gettysburg
29. Explore Annapolis
30. Scavenger hunt at Crime and Punishment Museum
31. Play basketball on top of the Supreme Court
32. Wings of Fancy exhibit

No comments:

Post a Comment